Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Gospel to Romans and RBL

I gave up listing all the latest RBL reviews long ago, but I have included my own review of Brian Incigneri The Gospel to the Romans. This review is a foretaste on my current research project about the illusive quest for the “Marcan Community”.

In the RBL email I received there was an error as I did not write a review of Garrow, Alan J. P. The Gospel of Matthew's Dependence on the Didache.

Note: I have also added several new resources to the sidebar including “Find Articles” and “Bible Centre” which have some good resources.

4 comments:

Peter M. Head said...

The quest could be 'elusive' and the 'community' could be 'illusive'; but it is hard to see how the quest for the community could be 'illusive'.

Michael F. Bird said...

How about: "The Marcan Community, Myth or Maze: Bauckham's Gospel for All Christians and Recent Marcan Studies"

Eddie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eddie said...

What ever happened to the one line title?